Are you looking for a meaningful and rewarding career? Start 2018 with a new career with us!
Projectus Consulting are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
We are currently looking to expand our team with exceptionally ambitious recruitment consultants. Our recruitment consultants place people within the medical technology industry. The medical technology sector is expected to grow to $477.5 billion by 2020 and this is an opportunity for you to become a part of that.
This opportunity gives you the opportunity to become a partner in the business with company share options available for you from your first day.
The work environment you will be joining!
We are a tight-knit company who will put you at the heart of the business. You’ll get the opportunity to work in a high-energy environment from our beautiful glass wall offices in Farringdon, London. We are based within a beautiful building (and former home of Charles Dickens!) which offers free breakfasts and regular events from inspirational and informative talks to language classes and cheese and wine evenings.
About the Role
You will be working in the exciting area of medical technology and recruit with a life-saving purpose! You will make a genuine positive change in the world helping companies introduce lifesaving technologies into the market through with the best people to drive their growth. You will immediately welcome the growth and stable nature of being a medical technology recruiter as well as a 30-50% commission rate. As you progress, you will have an unlimited opportunity to grow your own team and business on a global scale.
Your role Responsibilities will include:
- Working across our UK and European Markets
- Selling Projectus as a consultancy, not only as a recruiter but as a strategic partner offering new solutions to recruitment issues
- Partnering with your clients acting as a key supplier for their job roles, understanding the industry and placing people into their business
- Conducting interviews with candidates both on the phone and face to face, to assess suitability for your job roles on behalf of your clients.
- Sourcing candidates through job sites and market mapping
- Travelling to Europe to meet your clients and further relationships
Training and Development
Training and Development is the source of why Projectus are so successful. You will join a training and development programme run by in-house trainers with a combination of over 25 years’ recruitment experience. You will reap the benefits of ongoing recruitment and business training from award-winning recruitment business owners and life coaches toenhance your knowledge and performance.
- Project You, our employee value proposition programme
- Employee Share Scheme from day one
- Very attractive commission scheme of 30-50%
- Personal growth coaching
- Rapid progression opportunities
- Free Prosecco and beer on tap
- Discount app for common high-street retailers, restaurants, and gyms
- Private healthcare
- Regular company events including Michelin evenings out, trips to Ibiza, cash prizes and more!
Who you will be to apply
- Minimum of 1 years’ sales experience
- Hunger to learn and continuously develop
- Target driven with a competitive nature
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Ability to build and influence relationships
- Graduate (preferred)
- European language is a plus
Apply now or email your CV to email@example.com and change your life today.
Alternatively, call us on 0203 8000 501 for a confidential chat about the role today!