A huge opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Professional experienced in Post Market Surveillance within the Medical Device Industry.
This is a great career opportunity working with an international leader in Medical Devices who provide the widest range of cutting edge technologies in their niche; giving you the satisfaction of working alongside the most advanced products in the market.
At the same time our client are renowned for their world class working environment and offices, their comprehensive training and career development.
If you are an ambitious professional motivated by career progression and enjoying a dynamic role and environment this could be a great step to take your career to the next level.
Job Title: RAQA Specialist (PMS)
Salary: 35-40K Highly Competitive
Benefits: with excellent comprehensive benefits package including subsidised canteen, Gym on site, travel expenses.
- Member of UK RAQA Team reporting directly to RAQA Manager UK & Benenord
Qualifications / education required:
- Must be degree educated or equivalent
- Scientific, Engineering or law background preferable (but not essential).
Experience and Skills required for the RAQA Specialist include:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance
- With specific experience in disciplines of PMS and vigilance requirements as laid down in the Medical Device Directive and associated guidelines, in relation to (but not exclusively) customer complaints, product holds and product field actions.
- Liaise with European RAQA Team and Manufacturing sites to expedite the timely closure of actions relating to above mentioned areas.
- Knowledge of the Medical Devices Directive and associated local laws.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System Standards preferred e.g. ISO9001, ISO13485
- Experience of interaction with Competent Authorities / Notified Bodies
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.