A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded global markets leader in Medical Devices.
At a key time of development and growth for the business this is a pivotal role for our client as they look to maintain and grow their competitive advantage.
It is a highly autonomous position with UK operations with a focus on improvements and implementing ISO9001 as well as managing the RAQA objectives for the UK. This role has huge potential working closely with the Director and VP for RAQA respectively.
Progression can be achieved rapidly scaling your work up to having a European wide focus for the business.
RAQA Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all post-market regulatory and quality compliance activities for products placed on the market in UK & Ireland, including
- complaints handling and Regulatory Authority reporting for medical devices in accordance with local and European regulatory requirements;
- Product notifications to the national Regulatory Authorities in support of business plans and objectives;
- Quality Management System processes and procedures, including information governance
Candidate experience required:
- Good working knowledge of Quality Management System requirements, in particular ISO 9001, and UK information governance.
- Detailed knowledge of post-market surveillance requirements and the Medical Devices Directive, 93/42/EEC.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.