Job Title: Radiology Sales Executive
Radiology Medical Device sector
Industry: Medical devices – Radiology
Salary: Highly Competitive basic salary, (depending on experience), fantastic bonus structure, company car, laptop, mobile phone, Pension, healthcare
As a Radiology Sales Executive role, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and sell Radiology add-on opportunities to assigned existing accounts within the territory.
- Execute and lead sales projects to capture larger business opportunities and maximize sales results through integrated offerings of products/services which cross business lines.
- Working as part of a team, lead sales projects to completion. Create strong working relationships with Marketing, Bid Management, Product Management and Professional Services throughout the sales process.
- Facilitate resolution of major sales objections and customer escalations presented by potential and existing customers.
- Present credible experience/solutions to the key decision makers.
- Demonstrate understanding of Radiology clinical workflow & technical architecture
- Define and demonstrate the Radiology Customer’s solution in conjunction with other members of the team, Product Management Technical Marketing and Solution Architects.
- Pre-influence NHS customers prior to commencement of formal procurements processes
- Manage the contracting process to assure successful outcomes
Knowledge and skills required for the Radiology Sales Executive:
- Proven successful Healthcare Sales experience with emphasis on Diagnostic Imaging solutions, software and services delivery to NHS hospitals and/or UK Private Imaging services providers. Ideally with a successful track record of Radiology PACS sales experience. Experience selling to the NHS and private market segments preferred.
- Proven track record of year over year sales success in driving growth and/or quota attainment.
- Knowledge of current healthcare information systems technology, Radiology and enterprise imaging workflow processes.
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and successful strategies for hospital sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate using proven skills in successful management, sales process and procedures.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels, able to synthesize complex issues and communicate simple messages.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously.
- Knowledge of sales territory management and account planning skills.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales Executive selling Radiology products in to the NHS APPLY NOW and explore this exciting opportunity.
For more information about the role call me Mia Pimentel for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 513 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.