A leading provider of infection prevention and sterilization worldwide.
Join a global market leader who strives to create a better and safer world by working with, and providing, a unique mix of innovative capital equipment products, healthcare connectivity worldwide. The role is based in Venlo, Netherlands.
- Support in keeping the procedures, work instructions and check for compliance: a. ensure that procedures are followed;
- identifying deviations in respect of the processed products and reporting;
- Provide good administration: a. contributions to the development of quality procedures and work instructions and pass it and work out at the relevant sections;
- If necessary, participate in QA and plant meetings.
- Recommend the solutions of derogations in respect of prescribed quality standards.
- contributing to quality audits and carry out internal audits.
- (Co-) developing new ideas with regard to QA and the specific techniques at the location.
- Stay on top of the specific technology within the organization.
- all other, in the interest of the role, work
- additional tasks: Site Quality Manager EO (if applicable):
- EO: knowledge of chemical processes and microbiological laboratory work
- Knowledge of international quality systems.
- 2+ years experience working in a quality or related role
- Good command of Dutch and English in speech and writing.
If you are an experienced quality professional looking to join a global organisation, working with top-quality and innovative products, don’t miss this opportunity.
Contact me in confidence at: John@projectusconsulting.com