Join a global market leader who strives to create a better and safer world by working with, and providing, a unique mix of innovative capital equipment products, healthcare connectivity worldwide.
- Responsible for organising and following the internal audit process and coordinating with management while doing so
- Ensuring all corrective actions are implemented on time
- Making sure the quality in particular business units meets the obligatory international standard as outlined in the quality manual
- Provides support to the Site Quality Manager where required
- Perform process control monitoring & improvement activities
- Outline and implement strategies for continuous quality improvement
- Close liaison and networking with other departments, to provide and drive quality inputs and initiatives into the overall operational activities of the company.
- Review engineering specifications to ensure QA requirements are met
- Good QMS experience
- Experience dealing with CAPA’s and internal auditing
- 2+ years experience working in a quality or related role
- Knowledge of quality management systems ISO 13485, GMP, etc.
Location: Sites across Dublin, Shannon, Limerick, Galway & Cork
If you are an experienced quality professional looking to join a global organisation, working with top-quality and innovative products, don’t miss this opportunity.
Contact me in confidence at: John@projectusconsulting.com