Quality Assurance Engineer
A leading provider of infection prevention and sterilization worldwide.
Join a Global Market Leader who strives to create a better and safer world by working with, and providing, a unique mix of innovative capital equipment products, healthcare connectivity worldwide.
- Responsible for organising and following the internal audit process and liaising with technical management in the laboratory while doing so
- Ensuring all corrective actions are implemented and excectued on time
- Making sure the quality, in particular business units meets the obligatory international standard as outlined in the quality manual
- Perform process control monitoring & improvement activities
- Stay up to date with INAB policy requirements
- Outline and implement strategies for continuous quality improvement
- Close liaison and networking with other departments, to provide and drive quality inputs and initiatives into the overall operational activities of the company.
- Review engineering specifications to ensure QA requirements are met
- Provides support to the Site Quality Manager where required
- Good QMS experience
- Experience dealing with CAPA’s and internal auditing
- Fundamental knowledge of validation engineering
- 2+ years experience working in a quality or related role
- Driven & Ambitious – Ideas here are encouraged & can flourish
If you are an experienced quality professional looking to join a global organisation, working with top-quality and innovative products, don’t miss this opportunity.
Contact me in confidence at: John@projectusconsulting.com