Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Industry: Medical Devices and Healthcare
Salary: 35-40K plus pension
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer at an international leader in the manufacturing of components for the medical devices and healthcare industries. This is a global giant with manufacturing facilities across Europe, Asia and North and South America.
Our client have been established for over 80 years and their continual success is achieved through their entrepreneurial approach and underpinned by a strong core values and principles; providing a great work culture to kick on with an exciting long term career.
This organisation are experts in the production of medical adhesives, coatings, and films. Their products provide advanced solutions to Medical Devices, advanced wound care and consumer wellness.
Job Description for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- The primary responsibility for the Quality Assurance Engineer is to develop and publish quality control reports to monitor the effectiveness of process control and conformance.
- Identify opportunities to improve conformance to specifications, process controls and manufacturing waste.
- Oversee capability studies and Validation.
- Investigate and resolve any non-conformance and complaints with external stakeholders.
- Control, test and revise methods for testing.
- Support the overall QMS system, procedures and documents.
- Conduct internal Quality Systems and audits.
Skills Required for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theories, principles and systems.
- Problem solving, analysis and decision making.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and the implementation of these.
- Ability to manage relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Creates and maintains written policies and procedures to ensure conformance with customer specifications and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements; CE, FDA and ISO13485
- Work to pressure and deadlines and ultimately highly motivated and committed.
Experience Required for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- 5 years experience with Quality Assurance Techniques for the Medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced or qualified in quality control statistical analysis.
- ISO 13485
Essential Education for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Degree qualification prefereable
- Experience in Medical Devices, Quality, Manufacturing and Chemical.
Desirable skills or experience for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Trained Auditor
- Validation experience gained from Medical Device or Pharma manufacturing
- Lean/ six sigma trained
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Quality Assurance Engineer Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call James Powell 0203 8000509
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.