Product Specialist - Medical Devices - Spine
- Maintaining market share and customer satisfaction of our existing customers within the assigned territory/customers
- Customer care for physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultationMarketing programs implementation.
- Promotions, presentations, launching.Organizing and conducting trainings, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops
- Coordination of the distribution and logistics of the product. (Conditionals, Deposits, Kits)
- Controlling all the resources and materials of his related sales area. Optimization of the resources.
- Regular reporting to Regional Sales Manager, on the evolution of the sales and investments, relevant information from the marketplace and adaptation to the circumstances of the market.Interface between the external end users/suppliers and internal staff (Customer service,Tender & pricing, Logistics, inventory)
- Support the sales rep in the start up of new customersSend weekly update to Regional Sales Manager on pending orders of product already implanted (when applicable).promoting and disseminating the culture of compliance (compliance with regulations and ethical behaviour).fulfill the quality policy and comply with company's standard operative procedures with particular attention to the Vigilance one.
- The Ideal candidate must have
- Preferably training in a medical, scientific, technical career or degree in sciences, economics or the like
- Service orientation & Business thinking attitude
- Self driven
- Indepth understanding and knowledge of national legal, regulatory and compliance rules and regulations
- Highly organised with an ability to multi task
- Advocate for consistency and quality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to manage professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Positivity and a willingness to role up the sleeves, committed and disciplined
SHORTLIST DEADLINE: 12/06/2016