Job Title: Project Manager - PACS/RIS/VNA implementation
Location: Centrally based in the UK or the North West – ideally with good road routes and close to an airport.
Industry: Medical Imaging – RIS/PACS
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), bonus opportunities, company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare.
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
* Estimate and manage the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
* Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the allocation of required personnel from within the company
* Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants
* Engagement and management of third parties (inc. statement of work and budget control)
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
* Track project milestones and deliverables
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
* Determine the frequency and content of status report from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
* Proactively manage requests for changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
* Direct and manage project development from the pre-sales stage through to handover to Service (across schedule, cost and quality).
* Define project scope, objectives and deliverables that support the company and customer business goals.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated governance, quality and communications documents
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
* Team management experience and strong leadership skills, with ability to manage project teams of up to 20 people across multiple geographies
* Experience of managing partners with strong commercial and negotiation skills
* Strong customer management and communication skills
* Self-motivated and comfortable working remotely, managing a remote team
* A proven track record of successful project implementation in a fast-moving environment, ideally Trust wide PACS and RIS implementations in the NHS
* Knowledge and experience of the complete project lifecycle, from initial problem definition through to implementation