Job Title: Project Manager - PACS/RIS/VNA implementation
Location: Centrally based in the UK – ideally with good road routes and close to an airport.
Industry: Medical Imaging – RIS/PACS
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), bonus opportunities, company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Estimate and manage the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the allocation of required personnel from within the company
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants
- Engagement and management of third parties (inc. statement of work and budget control)
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status report from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage requests for changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Direct and manage project development from the pre-sales stage through to handover to Service (across schedule, cost and quality).
- Define project scope, objectives and deliverables that support the company and customer business goals.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated governance, quality and communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Team management experience and strong leadership skills, with ability to manage project teams of up to 20 people across multiple geographies
- Experience of managing partners with strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Strong customer management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working remotely, managing a remote team
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a fast-moving environment, ideally Trust wide PACS and RIS implementations in the NHS
- Knowledge and experience of the complete project lifecycle, from initial problem definition through to implementation
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Project Manager APPLY NOW and I can provide you with a lot more information about the role.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on:
0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.