Job Title: Project Manager – Health care Information Systems (Medical sector HCIS)
Industry: Medical Imaging Industry
Salary: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, pension, healthcare, ….and much more!
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY as a Project Manager –specialising in Health Care Information Systems you’ll lead the implementation team to successful deployment of the project solutions and business deliverables for the business and the customer all within the medical imaging sector.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in setting clear delivery expectations before Customer order signature (what the customer can expect from the solution deployment services, training, network support, application support, solution function, etc.) by working in close liaison with the HCIS Sales Specialist/Account Manager.
- Provide the customer with clear project documentation in line with the project methodology (such as PRINCE2).
- Ensure Projects are correctly reported through the company’s internal project management tools and applications.
- Regularly report project performance and status to HCIS Services Manager.
- Provide timely communications to the customer regarding project status.
- Manage the customer acceptance process and assist with the HCIS revenue recognition process by providing project tracking and feedback as required.
- Ensure successful hand over of the project to the Incident Support Services team so that regular maintenance operations can deliver to the agreed SLA.
- Meet regularly with the Technical Services Team and Project Management Team to share knowledge and best practice.
- Liaise closely with UK Technical Services Manager and European HCIS Resource Managers to ensure appropriate utilisation and control is applied to project resources.
- Participate in Service Delivery meetings with the customer when required.
To apply for the role of the Project Manager you will have:
- Successful project management experience, ideally in an integrated IT environment (preferably medical imaging experience).
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to multi-task, using accepted project methodologies such as PRINCE2, (ensuring certification is maintained as required).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills/feeling comfortable with doing this
- Experience of the workflow within and around a Radiology department would be a benefit.
- Strong team player who will act on behalf of HCIS projects.
- Demonstrated ability for understanding IT products and network environments.
- Excellent oral and written English-language skills
- Positive, driven and motivated individual looking for a new challenge
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Project Manager APPLY NOW:
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.