Description & Requirements
Project Engineer located in Letterkenny wanted for leading provider of Innovation, Development, and Manufacturing Solutions helping Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, and Medical Device Customers. Looking for someone to join an exciting team of skilled engineers working within New Product Introduction.
The Project Engineer supports the NPI team, reporting to the NPI Manager.
- Delivery of projects for drug handling activities in the plant, developing new capabilities for Letterkenny
- Liaise with the Quality function to lead the preparation and application for the plant’s MIA license for drug handling with HPRA
- Lead supplier and customer management as required including URS preparation and tool/equipment for the project
- Responsibility for overseeing project management and financial control of projects through the life cycle of the project
- Liaise with the business functions as required to deliver projects on time
Advantageous Skills and Behaviours
- Effective judgement with a proven ability to demonstrate strong business acumen, decision quality and problem solving
- Excellent detail to attention and accuracy
Work for a Global Brand with excellent values and virtues. A company that values their employees as their greatest asset, with fantastic scope for both career & personal development.
Salary: Generous; dependent on experience.
Interested? Get in touch with John@projectusconsulting.com or call +44203800513