Are you looking for a career at a company that will challenge you and offers lots of room for career progression?
Do you have the potential and enthusiasm to ensure our deliveries add customer value?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Management Officer (PMO) who will become the information and control centre hub for projects and programmes within the company. The PMO is in its infancy and requires an experienced PMO lead to further develop and implement the processes to ensure effective management across the UK project portfolio.
In this position, you will:
- Support the business in driving transformation and develop IT Project guidelines and governance in line with PRINCE2 methodology.
- Coordinate project and programme reporting cycles, review and sign-off of project and programme deliverables.
- Prepare status and monitoring reports for management.
- Coordinate project and programme budgetary status to allow effective monitoring.
- Implement and manage change control process across the project portfolio.
- Risk and issue coordination across programmes and projects.
- Coordinate quality activities to meet quality objectives.
- Support formal opening and closing of projects.
- Manage and evolve project template repository and toolkit to support programme and project management.
- Support Programme Management in daily activities.
- Provide advice and guidance on project best practice, monitoring and control.
To fit this role, we are looking for:
- A responsible person with good communication skills.
- You must be comfortable working within teams and have your own strong drive to achieve your goals.
- You have a flexible mindset and can adapt to the current circumstances.
- A sense of curiosity and dedication drives your desire to learn new things.
- You see opportunities and strive to adjust your work model.
- You follow the right priorities under stress
- You are concerned about your colleagues as well as our customers, spread positive energy and can see things from their perspective.
For this position, the following requirements apply:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, ideally with experience in healthcare, or with an excellent academic record.
- Have PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, PMP certification or PSO experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience of Microsoft Office.
- Proven work experience in IT project management in a commercial environment, minimum of two years required.
- You are a good teacher and communicator who creates long-term relationships with colleagues and customers.
- You are analytical and a good problem solver.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- You have a genuine interest in healthcare.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Speak more languages than those required above.
- Have interests besides work, such as sports, sports leader, music, horseback riding, singing or flying
- Experience in the healthcare sector is an advantage.
My client can offer:
- A professional workplace with good colleagues, where we have fun at work.
- A workplace where your voice will be heard and where your efforts make a difference.
- The ability to work with products that bring real benefits to society.
- An environment with technically advanced systems where patient safety and effective workflows are very important aspects.
- An international environment with the opportunity to work in or with other countries and cultures.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an account manager selling medical products in to the NHS APPLY NOW and explore this exciting opportunity.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.