PRODUCT SPECIALIST/TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
The ideal candidate must have:
- Driving Licence
- Education: Degree in biomedical engineering or quivalent
- Languages: English
- EXCELLENT COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: Package Office Work
- Former Experience in the sale of Medical Equipment to Public and Private Hospitals in cardiac surgery.
- capacity of working in a team, strong orientation for sales, good organization skills, proactive
- available to travel frequently and attend occasionally abroad for fairs and congress
- you will report to the Area Manager contributing to the development of the business in the territory assigned by the establishment
- relations experience with surgeons in order to show and stressed on the technical characteristics of the products sold.
- support and assistance in the Operating Room to surgeons
- agents shadowing
SHORTLIST DEADLINE 20/07/2016