Job Title: Product Specialist
Location: London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt
Industry: (Medical Devices)
Salary: Competitive salary and package
Global brand leader in Medical Technology. Renowned for the best and most quality product solutions within their space and is the surgeon’s choice for treatment of patients. Split across 3 business units, the global turnover is almost half a billion, and the EMEA region has enjoyed strong double-digit growth over recent years.
Culture is focussed on customer outcomes, quality technology and growth.... fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable medical technologies business!
As a Product Specialist you will be responsible for
- Planning, managing and implementing all education needs in EMEA as agreed by the Brand Manager
- Leading interaction with KOL management and development to drive brand loyalty and education
- Working closely with distributors - sharing best practice and training the local specialist to empower their success and drive growth
- Innovating the current educational offering for salesforce and distributors to increase knowledge on the ground with focus
- Being proactively involved with the New Product Pipeline – gaining insights from the markets and successfully communicating the customer needs to maintain our market leading position
- Being actively involved with all trade shows, large congresses and specific brand courses in EMEA
- Due to high levels of applications unfortunately only those successful will be contacted
To apply for the role of Product Specialist you will have
- Must have experience as a Product Manager/Product Specialist within medical devices
- Fluency in English language is a must, other European language would be desirable
- Access to a large international airport
- Flexibility to travel extensively
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Product Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Liam Newton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 509 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.