Join a global company that has been innovating in medical devices for 30+ years and achieving worldwide recognition.
You will be part of a passionate team responsible for planning, forecasting, and co-marketing products that are part of the global product offering.
- You will be able to access and utilise market research to improve product line promotion and increase sales.
- Ability to coordinate cross departmental activities with key stakeholders.
- Assume responsibility for the high level products roadmap implementation aligned with the overall product strategy
- Develop, deploy and consolidate external partnership agreements and common vision
- Experience in key high level technical/software and integration points to deliver the combined value proposals.
- Ability to lead co-development to leverage product strategy
- Maintain product analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses;
- Be responsible for the products definition activities aligned with the overall product strategy
- Degree in Engineering or Commercial Sciences or ICT/Electronics/Applied Physics
- Masters/MBA highly preferred.
You will have broad Product Management knowledge, a collaborative leadership approach and are able to get results through influence versus authority with good technical and strong business knowledge in software.
Click to apply now if you are a Product Manager with experience within medical devices and significant track record in software.
If you'd like a confidential chat or more information regarding this exciting opportunity call Rakesh Mistry at 0203-8000-509.