Job Title: Process Validation Engineer
Industry: Medical Devices and Healthcare
Salary: 35-40K plus pension
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Process Validation Engineer with an international leader in the manufacturing of components for the medical devices and healthcare industries. This is a global giant with manufacturing facilities across Europe, Asia and North and South America.
Our client are leaders in their field building a reputation for excellence for over 80 years. Their continual success is achieved through their entrepreneurial culture and underpinned by a strong core values and principles; providing a great work environment to kick on with an exciting long term career.
As the Process Validation Engineer you will play a fundamental role in the production of medical adhesives, coatings, and films.
Their products provide advanced solutions to Medical Devices, advanced wound care and consumer wellness.
Job Description for the Process Validation Engineer:
- The primary responsibility for the Process Validation Engineer is to lead on the facilitation of the Validation Master plan
- The Process Validation Engineer will focus on the successful facilitation of DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ
- Support the design and transfer of new products into manufacturing.
- Conducting Process Capability Studies and identifying areas for improvements.
- Oversee problem solving teams.
- Maintenance of the site process specifications.
Skills Required for the Process Validation Engineer
- Hands on experience working within a Medical Devices manufacturing environment as a Validation Engineer or Process Engineer.
- Ability to form and lead teams on effective Process and Product Capability.
- Start to finish experience in delivering MVP, DQ IQ OQ and PQ validations.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Statistical techniques to determine Product/ Process capability performance.
- Experience using Statistical software to determine results e.g. MiniTab
- Experience working within an CE, FDA and ISO13485 environment.
Experience Required for the Process Validation Engineer:
- As the Process Validation Engineer you will have established and hands on experience working within a Medical Devices manufacturing environment as a Validation Engineer or Process Engineer.
- Experienced or qualified in quality control statistical analysis.
Essential Education for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Degree qualification in Manufacturing or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in Medical Devices, Quality, Manufacturing.
Desirable skills or experience for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Validation experience gained from Medical Device or Pharma manufacturing
- Lean/ six sigma trained
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Quality Assurance Engineer Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call James Powell 0203 8000509
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.