Job Title: Post Market Surveillance Manager
Location: Montpellier (France)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
This position is integral to supporting the department through data analysis, reporting, trending, documentation review, coordination of complaint and lot qualification data, device history reviews, and review and closure of certain categories of complaints. It requires organization and attention to detail while working with other functions within the organization to ensure compliance and accomplishment of tasks.
As a Post Market Surveillance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Perform data entry and prepare reports / graphs related to special projects, complaints and lot qualification.
- Maintain accurate documentation and files related to special projects, complaints and lot qualification.
- Review and analyze lot documentation (DHR’s) to determine if there are any anomalies that may have related to reported product failures.
- Support database development and reporting capabilities related to the complaint / reliability department needs.
- Process feedback letters and communicate to product support managers for various reporting sites.
- Perform basic product review and failure analysis.
- Assist in gathering information and data during FDA, ISO or other third party or internal audits.
- Support investigation and review of potential adverse events.
- Assist with Post market surveillance reporting (MDRs, MDVs, MDPRs, etc.).
- Performs other duties as required.
To apply for the role of Post Market Surveillance Manager you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with data management, record keeping, and trouble shooting in the Medical Device field, or other transferable experience related to organization, technical aptitude and data management.
- Effective verbal and technical writing skills. Ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to organize and judge priorities.
- Excels at generating and maintaining organized and accurate records.
- PC skill, word processing, spreadsheet, database.
- Able to work effectively in a high-stress, high-energy environment.
- Able to make decisions quickly based on vague or imperfect information and evaluate the need to obtain clarification and direction when necessary.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Post Market Surveillance Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Matthew for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 516 or email me on Matthew@projectusconsulting.com.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more.