Part-time Clinical Trainer - South Central
One of my clients is currently looking for a part-time clinical trainer to support them over a 2-3 month period. They're looking for an experienced clinical trainer/nurse advisor who is prepared to work on an ad-hoc basis, providing training on their medical devices in the South Central Region.
- Available to work on an ad hoc basis
- Prepared to travel around the territory to provide training (own car necessary)
- Clinical Training Experience with medical devices
- Experience with infusion is highly desirable
- Training qualifications are highly desired
This is an opportunity to work with an international company who are renowned for their patient orientated way of working and warm company culture.
- Competitive rates
- Generous lunch allowance
- Travel expenses covered
Interested? Get in touch TODAY to apply and hear more about this opportunity!
Want to know about other clinical training opportunities we have available? Then please reach out to Dani Hamblin - Head of Contract and Temporary Recruitment