Job Title: Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
Location: East Anglia
Industry: Medical Devices
Type: Perm/Contract - Permanent
Salary: £40-45k dependant on experience + £20,000 uncapped OTE bonus, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
- Directly supporting all products associated with Orthopaedic and optimising customer service.
- Focus on supporting our customers to provide a best in class procedural solution.
- Coordinate training and support to ensure exceptional levels of customer care both in theatres and in the wider hospital are delivered. (Facilitate or help with product demonstrations, workshops and training events).
Candidate Must Have's
- NHS sales experience ideally orthopaedic theatres.
- Would be ideal / advantageous if had some familiarity with Knee/hip anatomy.
- Commercial acumen, an appreciation of budgetary and cost issues surrounding theatres and surgical procedures.
- Computer skills, MS Office.
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
- Workshop/demonstration skills/training skills.
- Good working knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Close knit team
- Excellent products and service
- European company experience huge growth
Apply now by sending your CV to us below!
Contact details: 0203 8000 507
Name: Simon Broadway