Job Title: Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
Location: West/East Midlands
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £30-50k dependant on experience + £20k uncapped commission OTE, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - for a company who have been operating in the UK orthopaedic market for almost 30 years. They have a global presence with high quality implants with a very strong clinical track record. UK Market leader for the over 10 years in a really exciting and high value area of orthopaedics. The company ethic is to work hard as a team whilst also being given the autonomy to run the territory like their own business.
Job Description for the Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Selling complete revision hip and knee portfolio into hospitals
- Demonstrating medical equipment into a clinical orthopaedics environment
- Business planning and time management to achieve
- Organising and conducting trainings, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops
- Build rapport with orthopaedic consultants and team members.
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
- Medical device or pharmaceutical reps looking to move into devices
- Candidates must be dynamic, credible and very personable
- Will consider those from a MSK background or Sports Science (or similar)
- e.g. Physio, Osteopath with strong commercial understanding
- ODA / ODP or orthopaedic scrub nurses wanting to move into the commercial sector
- Based within the West/East Midlands
Apply now by sending your CV to us below!
Deadline for applications August 21st 2016