Job Title: National Sales Manager – Vascular Portfolio
Location: UK and Ireland
Industry: Medical devices - Vascular
Salary: Basic salary up to £65k (depending on experience), bonus of £24k, Company Car, laptop, Mobile Phone, IPad, Pension, Healthcare and the chance to join an extremely reputable and credible leading medical device company.
The National Sales Manager will be accountable for the direction, motivation, development, and performance of the sales team ensuring that agreed sales targets, plans, growth and performance expectations are achieved.
We are looking for someone with core leadership skills and lots of experience with coaching and training with a strategic focus.
As a National Sales Manager within Vascular you will be responsible for:
- Making sure business systems and processes are managed in accordance with company policy e.g. reporting, expenses, PEAK, consignment, health and safety and quality and any other such relevant policy or procedure
- Day to day engagement, development, leadership and management of the sales team (team of 7 territory managers)
- Ensure relevant objectives are set for team members in terms of sales and development needs whilst ensuring that the team is organised to achieve objectives
- Identify talent within the team and contribute towards the development of this talent to ensure full potential is met or that steps are put into place to nurture this talent
- Produce formal daily, weekly, monthly communications on expectations, progress updates, & corrective action required to meet plan
- Spend the appropriate amount of time supporting and maintaining good relationships with the vascular team members.
- Responsible for the maintenance and growth of existing business across the Vascular sales portfolio.
- Budget responsibility, ensuring control of company expenses, progress to budget, and act to stay within the allocated budget.
- Focus team on activity standards and other key leading/lagging performance indicators. Ensure accuracy, communication, and accountability.
- Analyse and act upon the monthly backorder report, where applicable, manage the boot stock levels of the team, ensuring that there is no negative impact on sales
- Management of consignment to ensure maximum ROI. To ensure consignment fulfils minimum requirements and minimise company exposure to risk.
- Make full use of business tools provided, ensuring that all personal are full capable and conversant with these systems.
Knowledge and skills required:
- A working knowledge of how to set a budget and targets
- Medical Device Experience
- Evidence based sales background
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be supporting and engaging
- Ability to successfully negotiate and influence individuals
- Commercial Awareness and analytical thinking, to be solution focused
- Maintain a strategic viewpoint of the team.
- Leadership and People Management experience preferable
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to support the team, exhibitions, and suppliers
- Someone who is motivated, driven, organised and very familiar with doing business plans
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a National sales manager within the Vascular sector APPLY NOW and change your life today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 800 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.