Job Title: National Sales Manager - Orthopaedics
Industry: Medical Devices
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £65,000 OTE £15K uncapped, and a range of corporate benefits including a company car, phone, laptop, pension and much more!
This a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company as a National Sales Manager. You will be responsible for a growing team across the UK, managing the Trauma product portfolio.
The company are looking for a firm but fair National Sales Manager who is strong at setting foundations, level of expectations, reporting structures and diary management. As a strategic thinker you will need to be numbers focussed but able to motivate the team to achieve their sales targets.
This role provides the opportunity to be part of a company who are experiencing an exciting period of growth and lead this dynamic and experienced team into a rewarding future!
Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrable track record in Trauma, CMF, Spine or other orthopaedic medical device sales
- Understanding of the NHS tenders, contracts and frameworks.
- Experience selling into a theatre environment
- Extensive interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Much have orthopaedic management experience
- Experience within a larger/structured company desirable
You'll be joining a business growing at a rapid rate.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this career propelling opportunity as a National Sales Manager today!
Deadline for applications in Tuesday 12th January 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this National Sales Manager role please
call Simon on: 02038000507 or 07544113244