Job Title: National Business Development Manager with sales – Medical Devices
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: 45,000-60,000 basic + bonus + many more!
Projectus consulting are delighted to be working in partnership with a dynamic UK Medtech company whose astounding 15% annual growth rate has led to them recruiting for a National Business Development Manager to drive sales at a national level and grow and develop the radiology team. This role would report to the Managing Director.
To apply for the role of National Business Development Manager (Radiology) you will have:
- Knowledge of the following products: Stents; EVAR; catheters; peripheral venous devices; occlusion devices; MRI; CT; PTA Guide Wires; Guide Wires; Microcatheters; PTA Balloons; Embolisation plugs; thrombectomy or debulking devices
- 10+ years in interventional radiology
- Large network of interventional radiographers and vascular surgeons
- Conducted and led training sessions
- Strong sales record with substantial market knowledge is essential
- Planning experience is essential
Week starting 20th May 2018, (2 week period)
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a National Business Development Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 510 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.