Job Title: MRI Manager (Clinical Applications and Sales - Hybrid role)
Location: We are open to speaking with candidates throughout the whole of England.
Industry: Medical Devices/MRI
Salary: Flexible depending on experience however highly competitive, uncapped commission structure, healthcare, pension, fully expensed company car/car allowance, private pension, private health insurance, laptop, mobile phone, home broadband allowance and daily sustenance allowance along with 25 days annual leave as well as statutory days.
Job Description & Responsibilities of the MRI Manager:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in capital medical equipment sales - ideally need to specialise in MRI equipment - to hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and MRI systems in to a range of different departments across the South East
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, Radiographers, application specialists and consultants across the board
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales.
Candidate Must Have's for the MRI Manager:
- Proven sales experience and achievements
- Experience selling MRI capital equipment for at least two years
- Sale professional's with a radiographer background would be a big advantage
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
My client are one of the world's leading producers of diagnostic medical systems, including Ultrasound, dedicated musculoskeletal MRI and Healthcare IT Systems. Creativity, highly technological skills and a strong commitment to the medical and scientific community are key reasons we've gained leadership positions in Cardiovascular Care, Radiology, Women's Healthcare, Internal Medicine, Emergency Care, Intensive Care, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Podiatry.
As part of an expansive global growth my client are looking to grow its UK operation significantly, by delivering in excess of double digit growth, to double its turnover and market share by 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a major player in Europe and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK who have won lots of awards for innovation and technology.
Contact me today for a confidential chat if this is something that interests you:
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512