Job Title: Medical Device Sales Executive
Location: North East
Industry: Medical Devices - Patient Care
Salary: Flexible depending on experience however very competitive package, pension, company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, uncapped bonus opportunities, the chance to work with some state of the art medical equipment and join a fantastic and expanding well-established company.
Job Description & Responsibilities of the Sales Specialist in Patient monitoring:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in medical equipment sales - ideally consumables - to Hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality blood pressure and heart monitors in to departments across London and the South East
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well as developing existing accounts
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, nurses, doctors, clinicians, application specialists and consultants across the board
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales.
Candidate Must Have's for the sales specialist in patient monitoring:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience selling consumable equipment in to Hospital/clinical settings- ideally radiology injectors/contrast devices.
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
This is a superb opportunity to work for a UK leading medical device distributor and a market leader for Ultrasound, X-ray systems and PACS systems. My Client are an exclusive supplier of world leading medical manufacturers, this company are able to provide state of the art products ranging from high end medical imaging diagnostic equipment, PAC's & RIS, medical consumables & diagnostic instruments. Also specialising in a range of patient monitoring equipment they are a very credible company who are growing at an extensive rate throughout the UK.
They provide excellent training and ongoing support for their employees, with genuine opportunities for career development. They have a fantastic company culture and are looking for the right person who has the relevant skills and experience to come on board and get the ball rolling and become a fantastic ambassador for the company.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career
Deadline for all applications: Thursday 13th October
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512