Job Title: Marketing Executive in Medical Devices
Location: UK Wide (On the road)
Salary: £30,000 bonus, 30 days A/L, Company car (BM3/A4/Merc C class), Car Allowance £440-£600 per month, 7% Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance & more!
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Executive for an international market leader in the medical technology arena with their range of patient monitoring equipment and consumables.
Want a rewarding career? Our client are dedicated to providing the tools for success including performance development opportunities & an impressive benefits package for wellbeing. Want to balance success with a healthy work/life balance? These guys have a huge focus on company culture. They offer a dynamic & friendly environment & recognise hard work with time in lieu & an impressive benefits package for wellbeing.
Job Description for the Marketing Executive for Medical Devices:
Covering marketing across the UK, the primary responsibility for the Marketing Executive is to execute innovative marketing initiatives to promote the company & product developments.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive for Medical Devices includes:
- Implementing marketing plans that will get maximum return on investment
- Promoting the company & providing the market with regular updates & campaigns on the company story & services
- Promoting company product updates & selling tools
- Implementing the social media campaign
- Keeping on top of the competition and industry news
- Developing marketing tools to support sales and partnership across the UK
- Maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders in the medical arena
- Working with business development managers to develop optimum account profitability and retention
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to develop solutions to market and product changes
- Monitoring competitor products & marketing campaigns
Experience and Skills Required for the Marketing Executive for Medical Devices:
- Ability to keep on top of the competition & counter-act /match marketing campaigns
- Ability to infiltrate & understand the market
- Excellent networking & relationship building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of social media and current marketing platforms
- Organisational expertise
- Ex-nurse/biomed engineer/ODP would be an advantage but not required
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this career enhancing opportunity as a Marketing Executive in Medical Devices Today!
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.