Job Title: Marketing Assistant - Aesthetics/Beauty/Medical Devices
Location: Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, High Wycombe, Farnborough
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £20k - £22k (depending on experience) plus bonus and great additional benefits.
We've got a fantastic opportunity working for a leading medical device company within aesthetics/beauty within the UK Business. The role will require the individual Focus is to be given on the development and implementation of specific marketing tactics and tools, such as branding, promotional materials, exhibitions, web based tools, CRM system, service and loyalty schemes, whilst ensuring alignment with the sales process.
Job Description for the Marketing Assistant:
- Demonstrate well-developed teamwork skills to enhance the results of the team as well as individual results;
- Maintain excellent communication with staff and customers and demonstrate timely response to their requests, issues and queries;
- Forecast regularly short term and long term demand & trends, market share and customer expectations in UK.
- Identify and communicate market size, opportunity and potential;
- Propose strategies to grow the market and to capture market share from primary competitors;
- Provide a fully detailed marketing plan defining strategies, execution activities and resources;
- Plan and execute participation to trade shows including booth layout and messaging, booth staffing and initiatives, preshow mailing, database maintenance;
- Coordinate creation/adaptation of marketing collaterals;
- Identify and execute promotional emailing to boost sales in specific areas and times;
- Coordinate and execute PR campaigns, advertisement, advertorials, inserts and education fliers for submission to medical journals and publications;
Experience and Skills Required for the Marketing Assistant:
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Experience working with Salesforce/Database
- Marketing degree desirable
- Programs include Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint;
- Previous event coordination experience.
- Degree in Marketing from a reputed Management Institute;
- Good knowledge of both Conventional and Digital Media;
- Valid UK Driving license: ability to be flexible with some overnight stays
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Marketing Assistant today!
Deadline for applications Sunday 1st January 2017
If you have any further queries regarding this role, please call Jack Marskell on: 0203 8000504 or
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.