Job: Marketing & Admin Assistant
Location: Kings X, London
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 based on experience + Corporate Benefits (Luxury Company Events, Competitions, Pension & more)
Are you eager to kick start your professional career?
Projectus Consulting are an International Recruitment company who provide a specialist service to Clients & Candidates in the Medical Technology arena. Would you like to join a company offering rapid career progression and opportunities for promotion? Then join us!
You’ll get the opportunity to develop your professional skills with a comprehensive 1-2-1 training programme and external courses to achieve your career goals & objectives. We prefer to reward excellence by promoting in house, giving you potential for career growth. On the social side, you’ll join a friendly and tight knit team and enjoy complimentary Friday drinks, Company events, evenings out, outdoor space for the summer, complimentary hot beverages & more!
Job Description for the Marketing & Admin Assistant
The primary responsibility for the Marketing & Admin Assistant is to provide exceptional admin assistance to the Marketing & Operations Manager & help deliver the company’s social media strategy which includes social media, marketing emails, web content, blogs and more.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Marketing & Admin Assistant will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in delivering the social media strategy using Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Supporting initial research into web content, marketing emails and blogs
- Providing exceptional administrative tasks such as booking social events, ordering office supplies, & booking transport
- Formatting documents and providing Microsoft Office support including drafting PowerPoint presentations, formatting word documents & entering data into excel.
- Liaising with the finance team to provide information such as staff expenses & receipts.
- Company events management (shortlisting venues and booking events)
Experience and Skills Required for the Marketing & Admin Assistant:
- Familiar with Social Media applications
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and grow within the team
- Well written
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge in I.T and proficient in MS office applications
- Degree educated or GCSE Minimum (B for English and Maths)
Skills/training the Marketing & Admin Assistant will expect to receive:
- Professional social media development
- Practise in content writing
- Start-up company so real potential to develop for the right candidate
- Professional practice in MS Office applications
- Office management development
- Experience in CRM System management
Read this far?! Apply now! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Marketing & Admin Assistant at Projectus today!