Job Title: Management – Reimbursement, Commercial Operations, Supply Chain
Location: Konstanz, Germany
Industry: Medical Devices (Radiology/ Medical Imaging)
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary, (depending on experience), Car for private use (unlimited km), Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Healthcare
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Reimbursement expert who is open to expand its experience and knowledge within Commercial Operations and Supply Chain in Central Europe.
I am looking for an ambitious individual, with a positive mentality, who loves taking on a challenge. The position will include after one year, directly managing a team of 5, having the opportunity to take on a more strategic position; looking after reimbursement, supply chain and commercial management.
My client is an international leader in Diagnostic Imaging and offers a range of “gold standard" products and solutions within that field. This fantastic opportunity is based close to one of Germany’s most beautiful locations, the Lake Constance. If you are not familiar with the area, it’s an amazing place to relocate!
I’d to hear from you if you are curious about this challenge and have 2-3 years of experience in reimbursement.
As a Reimbursement and Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Management of health care insurance announcements
- Reimbursement for all 17 Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians Districts
- Supply Stock Management for Germany, and Coordinator for Supply Chain in Central Europe
- Strategic and operative cooperation with the leader board
- Support Portfolio (including Alignment)
- International Project Management
- Link for Headquarter regarding Supply Chain Management in all concerns
- Guarantee Market Deliveries in Central Europe
Knowledge and skills required for the Reimbursement and Supply Chain Manager:
- Very good English and German Skills required!
- University Degree (i.e. Sciences, Economics or the like)
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals and/ or Medical device Market
- Knowledge of the German health care system and reimbursement systems for medical products
- Open for new challenges and flexible in work sectors
- Very well communication skills and open for expanding networks
- EDV-knowledge, develop new Tools and Processes
- Project Work- experience
If you feel you match the skills and experience required for this role above please feel free to call me for more information and a confidential conversation.
Telephone: +44 203 8000 506
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.