Job Title: Junior Technical Implementation Specialist (medical devices)
Location: The Netherlands
Industry: Medical Devices – Imaging/Surgical
Package: Extremely competitive basic salary (depending on experience), pension, healthcare, company car, laptop, mobile.
As a Technical Implementation Specialist – you'll integrate and support the implementation of the Healthcare Information Systems. The successful candidate will be required to make qualified technical decisions, to implement to the specified design and to assist in resolving customer requests and issues.
- Gain knowledge and familiarity with customers and their environments within the assigned geography (current operations and workflow, desired operations and workflow, etc.)
- Provide enhancements and remote configurations in the Netherlands region.
- Assist in 2nd/3rd Level incident support on the systems
- Where appropriate, develop and implement work around solutions.
- Provide consulting, reporting and maintenance services to customers
- Meet or exceed performance expectations in relation to technical and professional aptitude.
- Provide technical assistance to Project Managers, Applications team, Incident Support team, Customers and Sales as required or directed.
- Work with the Project Manager, Customer and Applications team to provide reports to Service Management.
- The role will take local responsibility for the technical components of assigned HCIS project installations, upgrades and planned maintenance from start to completion.
- In agreement with the Technical Services Manager, the role may provide “field specialist” support for nominated HCIS products or a range of products. This may include general support, management of problem escalations, training etc.
- Join the HCIS Incident Support team in training, investigating and resolving Incident Support calls when required.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Junior Technical Specialist APPLY NOW and I can provide you with a lot more information about the role.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on:
0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.