Job Title: Junior Event Specialist
Location: North London
Industry: Medical Devices
Package: Competitive salary and bonus, company benefits.
Global brand leader in Medical Technology. Renowned for the best and most quality product solutions within their space and is the surgeon’s choice for treatment of patients. Split across 3 business units, the global turnover is almost half a billion, and the EMEA region has enjoyed strong double-digit growth over recent years.
Culture is focussed on customer outcomes, quality technology and growth.... fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable medical technologies business!
As a Junior Event Specialist you will be responsible for;
- The Junior Event Specialist will be involved with all Surgical and Aesthetic Events across EMEA
- The Events Manager will personally be responsible for the organisation and delivery of Events in EMEA
- Run workshops and tradeshows internally and externally
- localize marketing materials/translate materials for the website
- Working in a team of 3 reporting to the EMEA manager.
To apply for the role of Junior Events Specialist you will have
- 1 year plus experience in Events or tradeshows
- Be based near North london
- Flexibility to travel 50% of the time
- Flexibility to work weekends for med-tech events
- A keen interest in medical/ aesthetic world
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an Junior Events Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Isaac Davies Oliveck for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 508 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.