Job Title: Java Developer -Imaging & Healthcare IT
Contract: CDI (Permanent)
Location: Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Company Size: 85-100 people
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: €€€ competitive basic + bonus + pension +many more!
Are you excited to join a successful development team and gain exposure to different technologies in an Agile environment?
The company is an award-winning provider of innovative MR and CT imaging post-processing solutions. They are looking for excellent Java software developers to:
- Participate in the conception, development and testing of software components for the Sphere© software solution
To apply for the role of Java Developer you will have:
- Professional level French and English
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment tools
- Git, Maven, Gradle; Jenkins is an advantage
- 3+ years' experience as a Java developer
- Core skillset – Java, J2EE, Spring
- Proficiency in Core Java programming, databases and caching
- Experience of Proof of concept in software development (AngularJs, REST, Apache Batik…) is an advantage
Apply today and we will aim to get in touch within 24 hours.
For more information about the role, email me on email@example.com or call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat in French or English on+44203 8000 510 today.
Commencing 25th March
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.