Job Title: International Sales Specialist - Orthopaedics & Biologics
Location: England - based by a major airport
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 plus generous bonus. Car allowance, laptop, iPhone 6, pension, healthcare.
We've got a rare role in a growing industry - ortho biologics, with a company making its mark in the UK market. They have a genuinely very unique product line with patents differentiating themselves from the rest of the competition. The team work very closely together to support each other and share best practice.
Job Description for the International Sales Specialist - Orthopaedics & Biologics
- Extensive travel across the UK and Europe
- Heavily involved with KOL's and clinical trials
- Promoting the complete ortho biologics range
- To acquire in depth product knowledge of own and competitor products
Experience and Skills Required for the International Sales Specialist - Orthopaedics & Biologics
- Must have 2 years orthopaedic sales experience, ideally joint revision, trauma or foot & ankle
- Demonstrable sales track record
- Solid presentation skills
- Must be energetic and not stuck in their ways
- Creative and determined
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an International Sales Specialist - Orthopaedics & Biologics Today!
Deadline for applications Thursday 14th January 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.