Do you want to join a company that just gained national recognition as a top employer in the UK? Projectus are an award-winning global leader in medical technology recruitment. We’re currently looking to expand our successful team with exceptionally ambitious and driven individuals to join us!
You will have access to great earning potential with our unrivalled commission at 30-50% and a structured career development programme. You’ll also become a business partner with company shares given to you from day one and enjoy all expenses paid incentives to Ibiza and Las Vegas, Michelin star restaurants and social events at our award-winning offices!
We recruit talent within the life-saving medical technology industry where you can make a genuine change in the world by helping businesses introduce lifesaving technologies into the healthcare industry. The clients we work with range from fast-growing start-ups to multinational blue chips.
Recruitment Consultancy is a career that rewards those with a passion for people, natural communicators, relationship builders and the hugely ambitious.
Meet us in this short video clip!
What you will do as a Recruitment Consultant at Projectus
- You’ll be selling Projectus as a consultancy, a strategic partner offering new solutions to recruitment issues
- Conducting interviews with candidates to assess suitability for your vacancies on behalf of your clients
- Sourcing candidates through job sites, headhunting and using your excellent communication skills to build up your network
- Attending events and conferences to meet new clients and candidates
- Marketing yourself on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms
The life-changing benefits you will receive at Projectus
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team who put people first
- Your average earnings in the first year will be £35,000 - £45,000 with commission (expect £40-80K in your second year!)
- Enjoy a of 30-50% with monthly and quarterly bonuses available as well
- Get given company shares from day 1
- Enjoy Perkbox, a discount app for high street and online retailers, gyms and restaurants
- You’ll no longer wait for doctors or hospital appointments with private healthcare
- Holiday with the Big Biller’s Club which will send you to Ibiza or Vegas
- Win ongoing all expenses paid days to be decided by you! E.g. Theatre, gaming, Michelin star meals, go karting & more
- You’ll receive managerial rewards for great performance like meals out and vouchers
- Work in luxury central London offices with free premium coffee made by an in-house barista (one of our guys saves on a £140 a month coffee bill with this!)
- Free alcoholic beverages on tap in the kitchen for those that like a tipple!
Training and Development
Training and Development is at the source of why Projectus are so successful. You will receive a bespoke training plan, structured around how you learn, by our dedicated recruitment trainers before you get out on the desk. Our recruitment coaches will give you continuous support to help make you the best!
We believe that no individual should be held back, that’s why we’ve developed our career progression plan, Accelerate. You’ll know exactly what you need to achieve, and how to achieve it, to hit your next promotion and beyond!
Who you will be to apply for the role
- Previous recruitment or sales experience is advantageous, however not essential
- An excellent communicator
- Confident and have an ability to build relationships
- German or French language skills are a bonus but not essential
Want to be part of our growth story? Apply now!
If you would like to know more about the role email James at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!