Job Title: International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices
Salary: Highly competitive with full corporate benefits including pension, healthcare, subsidised canteen, on site gym & more!
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as an International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices for a renowned global leader in orthopaedic medical technology. Our client offer the widest range of advanced technologies giving you the chance to work & grow with the most cutting edge spinal products in the market.
Want a rewarding career? Our Client are a regular feature in Fortune Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for so you’ll be sure to get the best out of your workday & take your career to the next stage! They also offer a comprehensive corporate benefits package & lovely offices to ensure a quality job satisfaction.
Job Description for the International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices:
The primary responsibility of the International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices is to recruit, engage & retain the most qualified employees ensuring company performance is met or exceeded.
Duties and Responsibilities for the International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices includes:
- Recruiting & developing a strong team, managing performance & setting objectives
- Proposing QA objectives for non RAQA staff & setting up QA objectives for current RAQA staff
- Ensuring business operates in line with the Corporate QA System & ISO 13485 standard
- Ensuring the team meet objectives by effective employee monitoring & staff development
- Managing relationships with ISO 13485 certification delivery partners
- Being accountable for company compliance with ISO 13485 standard
- Developing & maintaining a central EEMEA QMS & comprehensive documentation system
- Managing the global EEMEA CAPA system
- Ensuring processes in local countries are compliant with Corporate & EEMEA QMS,
- Implementing Divisional Quality Audits for all processes
- Training staff on processes that meet local regulatory requirements
- Organising formal Management reviews of the Quality System & ensuring it’s suitability & effectiveness
- Keeping senior management informed about Quality Management System performance
- Ensuring training programs to support the QMS are defined & implemented
- Ensuring distributors are audited in line with company requirements
- Understanding customer requirements & providing products & services that meet customers’ expectations
Experience and Skills Required for the International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices
- Understanding of a Quality Management environment such as EFQM, TQM
- Previous involvement in an international medical device company & medical device regulation environment (3 years)
- Previous experience in vigilance
- Project Management experience
- Open minded & able to build relationships with colleagues in different countries & cultures
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- An abstract & analytical thinker
- Organisational expertise with the ability to juggle multiple tasks & meet deadlines
- Ability to influence senior colleagues
- Determined & reliable with high standards for success
- Bachelor degree in a technical or scientific field
- Certificate in EN ISO 9001/13485 (desirable)
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this career building opportunity as an International QA Manager – Class III Medical Devices Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Tim on: 0203 800 0502
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.