Job Title: Clinical Product Specialist - Infusion
Location: South England
Industry: Medical Devices - Critical Care - Infusion
Salary: Competitive salary, Bonus, Car and more excellent benefits!
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Specialist at a reputable and successful blue-chip organisation who boast a global reach with a local feel.
Job Description for the Infusion Clinical Product Specialist;
The primary responsibility for the Clinical Product Specialist is to provide expert clinical knowledge and training in order to support the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Infusion Clinical Product Specialist includes:
- Providing clinical knowledge and education on the infusion portfolio
- Support in the development in Clinical strategies in order to ensure maximum patient safety
- Maintain and provide up to date clinical knowledge
- To attend and assist with demonstrations/presentations & workshops
- To establish close working relationships with key customers
Experience and Skills Required for the Infusion Clinical Product Specialist:
- Must have a clinical background and an active NMC pin
- Must have a clinical understanding of infusion pumps
- Experience training and developing resources is desirable
- A teaching/training qualification is desirable
- A self motivated and influential personality with a passion for training
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Infusion Clinical Product Specialist Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani Hamblin on: 0203 8000 505
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.