Hemodynamic Patient monitor clinical specialist
Medical Device (critical care)
Competitive Salary and benefits.
This Patient monitor role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work with a highly respected critical care company. You will be responsible for clinical support and sales of a new hemodynamic patient monitor across key accounts in the south of the UK.
· Support the sales team clinically
· Sale of cardiac output medical device (capital equipment)
· Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers and building relationships within key accounts.
· Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
· 2 years plus experience with the Medical Device industry working with cardiac output/hemodynamic
OR a clinical background in Critical care or patient monitoring
· Enthusiast and charismatic personality
· Growth mindset and developmental attitude
· Full driving license.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales representative APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Drew on email@example.com for a confidential conversation or call
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.