Job Title: Head of Marketing – Northern Europe
Location: Ballerup Denmark / Oxford England
Industry: Medical Devices / Electronics
Salary: Competitive Salary and benefits.
Align your regional marketing plans with the global marketing department at the headquarters, to ensure that you drive the most optimal go to market plan for product launches that strengthen the premium brand. You will also align on strategy and execution with the other heads of regional marketing to share best practices and to optimize efforts and time to market.
As a Head of Marketing, you will be responsible:
- Manage & develop your local teams in DACH, Nordics & UK (3 Current team members)
- Develop local annual marketing plans and deliverables across Channel, Trade & Brand marketing
- Track and evaluate activities, create best practice for markets whilst providing feedback to global marketing
- Work directly with market partners in markets where we don’t have subsidiaries (Nordics)
To apply for the role of Head of Marketing Role you will ideally:
- Integrated marketing specialist with proven track record of creating 360 campaigns
- Strong strategic communication background, with commercial results
- Stakeholder management skills in international settings
- Ability to travel approx. 30 – 50 days a year in your region
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Head of Marketing APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Amy Paton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 511 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.