GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- JOIN THE PROJECTUS ACADEMY. – CENTRAL LONDON £21-25K + OTE
Projectus Consulting is a rapidly growing Recruitment firm in the Medical Technology sector based in Central London.
We're currently looking to expand our team with 4 exceptionally ambitious and driven Graduates who are interesting in a career in sales with fantastic earning potential, a structured career development programme and exceptional training.
This is a position for Graduates with a passion for people, natural communicators, relationship builders and ambition.
You will be rewarded financially and additionally, we offer a company share scheme, competitions to Ibiza, Michelin star meals, IPhone and flexibility for sports training.
Our next training academy begins in September so you need to apply by the 30th August 2016, along with your CV and any other information that you feel is relevant. The next stage will be a pre-screening questionnaire, sent via email, followed by a telephone interview conducted by the management.
About the Role
As a Graduate Recruiter at Projectus Consulting you will working in the exciting area of Medical Technology. This is an exciting area to work in due to the constant technology changes. Our candidates will be Medical Sales professionals, Nurses, Healthcare IT specialists and project Mangers. The clients we work with, many are blue-chip and FMCG companies and household names.
You will be working in a team focusing on a specific sector and receive support and training from Day 1.
- You will be conducting interviews with candidates both on the phone and face to face, to assess suitability for your job roles on behalf of your clients.
- You will be partnering with your clients acting as a key supplier for their job roles, understanding the industry and placing people into their business
- You will be selling Projectus as a consultancy, not only as a recruiter but as a strategic partner offering new solutions to recruitment issues
- You will be sourcing candidates through jobsites, headhunting and using your excellent communication skills to build up your network.
- Attending events and conferences to meet new clients and candidates
- Writing winning adverts and marketing yourself on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms.
Training and Development
Training and Development is at the source of why Projectus are so successful. You will be joining our recruitment academy with other graduates. You will receive a mix of classroom based training from our dedicated recruitment trainers before you get out on the desk. Once you have been give your sector to work on our recruitment coaches will work with you to help make you the best! You will be rewarded with superb career progression.
- Highly competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Very attractive commission scheme (monthly and quarterly bonuses available) 30-50% of your sales revenue
- Annual Leave includes shut down at Christmas/New Year
- Flexitime and home working available
- Perkbox for every employee (Perkbox gives you discount across many higstreet chains, resturants and gyms across the UK)
- 6 monthly holiday competition for top 3 billers – Ibiza 2016 !!
- Managerial rewards’ for great performance E.g., meals out, vouchers
- Big BIllers Club – all expenses paid afternoon/night to be decided by you! E.g. Theatre, Gam-ing, Michelin Star Meals, Go Karting.
- Annual Sports Afternoon
- Monthly & Quarterly Team celebrations
- Projectus Awards – will you be Pride of Projectus or Recruiter of the Year?
Graduate with a 2:1
Confident and have an ability to build relationships
Previous experience in a B2B sales environment (not essential)
We are interviewing now for our September 2016 Academy. To have the opportunity of joining with fellow Graduates on our academy, please send your CV to email@example.com today