Job Title: Graduate Territory Manager (Urology)
Location: M4 corridor.
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
Salary: £20k (very competitive bonus and much more)
As a Graduate Territory Manager, you will make up the final part of an extremely successful national field sales team in a Fantastic Medical Device company.
As a Graduate Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- All Sales of company products in assigned territory.
- Strategic planning of account conversions.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
To apply for the role of a Graduate Territory Manager you will ideally have:
- Graduated with a degree in a biomedical (BSc) related subject.
- A hunger to make money.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A desire to get in to a medical sales role.
- Shadowing experience.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Graduate Territory Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role call, Isaac Davies Oliveck for a confidential chat on 02038000508 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our wesbite and discover more ways that we can help you.