Job Title: Global Upstream Product Manager
Location: Amsterdam (Travel across Europe and Northern America)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £ excellent salary depending on experience – 10-15% bonus dependant on project completion - Pension, Healthcare, + so much more!
This is a rapidly growing medical device organization with huge growth plans and aspirations. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a company on a mission in a global role to help bring new products to market.
Our client is dedicated to supporting employees goals and aspirations both personally and professionally.
As a Global Upstream Product Manager, you will be responsible for
- Working closely with R&D project managers to help steer development
- Developing business plans to strengthen the GI portfolio
- Manage and develop marketing assets for GI product line to drive the product life cycle
- Prepare and compile standard marketing packages, product information, advertising templates, presentations and promotion incentives
- Ensure detailed knowledge of operational and regulatory statuses of all product
- Working closely with sales team and marketing management team
To apply for the role of Product Manager you will have to be;
- University Degree - MBA ideal
- Must be able to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate with management
- Must have knowledge of medical devices, compliance, and regulations of capital and consumables
- Able to travel globally (50%)
- Open mindset and willingness to learn about new technologies and markets
- Ability to lead and drive products
- Experience with developing new products and launching them into the market
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Global Upstream Product Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 514 or email me on Charles@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.