Job Title: Field Support / Sales Specialist
Location: Belgium and North of Germany
Industry: Neuromodulation/Neurostimulator Medical device
Salary: From 35K + amazing benefits such as a car/car allowance, 25 days’ annual leave, laptop, phone, etc.
You will be working as a Field Support /Sales Specialist in a well-known medical company that sells successful medical equipment based in Belgium.
As a Field Support / Sales Specialist you will be responsible for
- Exceeds territory sales goals while achieving quarterly revenue goals associated with specific targeted objectives.
- Represents the company during surgical procedures (trials, implants, revisions) by ensuring access to all necessary equipment and products required for the case, device selection, programming, implantation and testing of all device systems.
- Support patients through all phases of the clinical process as well as provide educate for them on the features and benefits of the company products
- Provides clinical support in surgeries, re-programming’s, trouble-shooting and follow ups in hospitals, ASC’s and clinics
- Maintains a working knowledge of competitive products and reimbursement coverage updates
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel, office staff and patients on the technical performance of our products and therapies
To apply for the role of Field support / Sales specialist you will have :
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or business field with relevant medical device experience
- Experience with spinal cord stimulation and knowledge of the SCS industry
- Experience with implantable neurological/pain products and patient care
- Experience in servicing medical personnel on product use
- Experience in neuromodulation, orthopedic, operating room or pain management
- Understands basic reimbursement and healthcare environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field support / Sales specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Jonathan Perez for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 513 or email me on email@example.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.