Job Title: Field Service Technician – Ultrasound
Location: North West Germany (Düsseldorf, Cologne, Bonn, Ruhrgebiet, Dortmund etc.)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be working as a Field Service Technician for Ultrasound products making up part of the national field service team for a global reaching medical imaging company.
As a Field Service Technician you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems such as Ultrasound.
- Selling of service contracts
- Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
To apply for the role of a Field Service Technician you will have:
- Be a certified engineer (degree level) and have experience in the engineering of medical devices.
- 5 years technical experience within medical devices, preferably within Ultrasound but not essential.
- Fluent English and German
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Technician within Ultrasound APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role contact Meghan on email@example.com or 02038000506 for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.