Job Title: Field Service Engineer Specialist
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Industry: Medical equipment for a great and leader company in his field
Salary: €45,000 + amazing benefits such as a car/car allowance, laptop, phone, etc.
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer Specialist in a well-known medical company that sells successful medical equipment based in Nothern Germany.
As a Field Service Engineer Specialist you will be responsible for
- Install, support and maintain the company’s product range.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner in both verbal and written communication.
- Provide reactive breakdown support (remote and on-site).
- Provide planned maintenance/ upgrade support (remote and on site).
- Maintain the highest level of customer service in all aspects of the job
- Travel to customer sites such as hospitals and other clinical settings.
- Handling call queries with customers concerning any questions, problems or complaints involving product usage.
- Creating rapport with customers by identifying faults and finding a resolution.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer Specialist you will have:
- 2+ years of experience as an experienced and qualified field engineer
- Hardware Diagnostic experience
- Bachelor degree
- Customer service experience
- Highly motivated and goal driven
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Simon Broadway for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on Simon@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.
APPLY NOW and change your life today.