Field Service Engineer – Robotics
Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer making up part of the national field service team in an exciting Medical Device robotics manufacturer.
· Troubleshooting, servicing and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems.
· Repairing and scheduling preventive maintenance visits.
· Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
· Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
· A minimum of 1 years’ service experience with Medical Equipment.
· Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
· A full UK driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role contact Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.