Title: Field Service Engineer - Radiation Therapy
Locations: Tübingen/ Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern/ Saarland, Bremen, Göttingen/Kassel
Industry: Medical Devices (Radiotherapy, Software)
Package: Highly competitive basic salary (depending on experience), 30 days of holidays, fitness grant, home office, company car.
Start date: As soon as possible
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a studied, experienced Electronical Engineer, Data Engineer, Medical Technician, or Diploma Engineer to come on board and take responsibility for maintenance and service in hospitals and private practices.
My client is a fantastic employer within radiation therapy and software-making. They enjoy a very good market reputation as an employer and are looking for someone who wants to stay until retirement and is interested and experienced in radiation therapy.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of our clients Radiation Therapy products and Software
- Delivering support and service to their customers
- Troubleshooting, exchange data, network technique
- Planning operations
- Instruct customers in device operations
Knowledge and skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Certified Diploma Engineer, or Certified Technician specialised in Data Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Medical Technology
- Highly proficient in mechanical, software administration and electronical administration
- Experienced in installation, maintenance, and repair of radiotherapy equipment, CT, or MRI, and software.
- Enjoying working on technical-mechanical devices outside of work
- Flexible to work weekends occasionally
- Willingness to travel
- Can work independently
- Very good English and proficient German language skills are essential!
If you feel you match the skills and experience required for this role above, please feel free to call me, Miriam Scheiffele, for more information and a confidential conversation until Tuesday, 24th July.
Telephone: +44 203 8000 512