Job Title: Field Service Engineer - Radiation Therapy
Locations: Munich (100 km radius)
Industry: Medical Devices (Radiotherapy, Software)
Package: Highly competitive basic salary (depending on experience), 32 days of holidays, monthly gym voucher, home office, great car and much more.
Start date: As soon as possible
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a studied, experienced Mechanical/ Electronical Engineer or Mechatronic to come on board and take responsibility for maintenance and service in hospitals and private practices in a 100km radius of Munich.
My client is a fantastic employer within radiation therapy and software-making. They have an incredibly high retention rate and enjoy a very good market reputation as an employer. They are looking for someone who wants to stay until retirement and is interested and experienced in radiation therapy.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of our clients Radiation Therapy products and Software
- Delivering support and service to their customers
- Troubleshooting, set up drivers, networks, exchange data, set up firewalls
- Planning operations
- Instruct customers in device operations
Knowledge and skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Highly proficient in mechanical, software administration and electronical administration
- Experienced in installation, maintenance, and repair of radiotherapy equipment, CT, or MRI, and software.
- Enjoying to work on technical-mechanical devices outside of work
- Flexible to work weekends occasionally
- Willingness to travel
- Can work independently
- Very good English and proficient German language skills are essential!
If you feel you match the skills and experience required for this role above please feel free to call me for more information and a confidential conversation.
Telephone: +44 203 8000 506
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
- For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.