Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Endoscopy
Location: North UK
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer making up part of the national field service team for a global reaching medical device company.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems within the theatre environment.
- Repairing and scheduling preventive maintenance visits.
- Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
To apply for the role of a Field Service Engineer you will have:
- Be a certified engineer and have experience in the engineering of medical devices.
- technical experience within medical devices, preferably within theatres.
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role contact Isaac on email@example.com or 02038000508 for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.